Our ABS filaments are exactly 1kg of printable material and come free with our re-useable masterspool for cheaper refills, less waste and more convenient material management.
- If your final product has to be durable and truly last the test of time, ABS is a good choice. If you are looking for an extra smooth no-so-3d printed finish sand, drill or even acetone ABS smooth giving you an injection molded part.
- Most ABS 3D printing filament create brittle prints with subpar layer adhesion in addition to warping. We, however, have formulated the perfect ABS combination that gives you a strong end-use plastic that provides layer adhesion, detail, and overall final print quality - each and every time.
- Digital Cubed ABS is free of contaminants as-well-as extruded to hold accurate tolerances throughout. This means you get smooth perfectly strongly adhered to layers with lines that are almost invisible at low layer heights. All this without wrapping or cracks. We guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- ABS does require higher printing temperatures and so you will need a heated bed. If you don't need the strength ABS offers, we would recommend using our PLA filaments for most applications as it is easy to print, all-round, in addition to offering good final print strength.
- Available in our ABS spoolless variety, saving the environment and eco-footprint, storage space and most importantly, saving you MONEY!
At a Glance
- Tolerance: /- 0.03mm;
- Print Temp: 230 °C - 250 °C
- Heated bed temp.: 90 - 120 °C;
- Storage: 20°C /- 30 °C;
- Strong and weatherproof;
- Professional appearance;
- Easy post-print cleanup;
- Low friction coefficient;
- Large print temperature window;
- Long-term storage durable;
- Low moisture absorption;
- Includes free reusable MasterSpool.
As ABS does not breakdown in landfills, you can discard your ABS prints either directly in the trash or send your waste material to a "number 7" recycling programme.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.