Great for Beginners. The LulzBot Mini is a high-performance desktop 3D printer that’s perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. The LulzBot Mini was built to work out of the box, with no complicated assembly process getting in the way of you creating. Operating the Mini is the same- straightforward software, easy to read documentation and an army of LulzBot enthusiasts eager to help out people getting started. But, we didn’t just build this printer for ease of use. You will still find flexible, industrial strength capacity from this machine.
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface
- Print Area: 152 mm x 152 mm x 158 mm (6 in x 6 in x 6.2 in)
- Print Volume: 3,650 cm3 (223 in3) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 275mm/sec (10.8 in/sec) at 0.18 mm layer height
- Layer Thickness: From 0.05 mm to 0.50 mm (0.002in – 0.020 in)
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3 mm (0.1 in)
- Filament not included